sertraline foSince the year 2000, Ideal Education has consistently tutored/trained students of Std. VII, IX and X, creating achievers and laying a foundation of excellence. We have repeatedly featured in the top three chosen private education institutes among school students. IDEAL’s school section caters to student who needs help across subjects covering Science, Mathematics, all Languages and the Social Sciences. The classroom coaching aims not just at the completion of the course but also comprehensive revision especially for Std. X students.
Commencement of Batches
- Std VIII –
- Std IX –
- Std X –
Key Features of the SSC Program :
Researched Study Material
The study material is meticulously prepared by a dedicated team of subject experts. The notes provided are designed with previous exam papers in mind.
The faculty at IDEAL includes professionals with experience in the industry as well as professors who are experts in the respective subjects. In this competitive age, IDEAL’s expert faculty gives our students the edge to become achievers.
Advanced Teaching Technology
IDEAL Education has tied up with PEARSON and NETVIDYA, to bring you the most advanced teaching technology in India. Learning by doing is the modern mantra for education. Evolved Learning comprises of animated concepts and diagrams to simplify difficult topics, and interactive and engaging game-exercises to reinforce the concepts. IDEAL is the first to bring this futuristic technology that makes learning fun and stimulating.
Completion of Portion
Std. VIII & IX – The syllabus will be completed for school exams as per the requirement of the respective school.Beyond this revision lectures will be held until the Final Exams in school. Std X – 60% of the syllabus will be completed by June, and the remaining 40% will be completed by October. From November to February revision lectures will be held.
Music to simplify studies
Theorems and definitions are often difficult for a student to remember. It is easier for a student to memorize a theorem or definition if he recites it like a song.
Students - friendly Professors
Approachable and friendly professors, who are always available to solve any doubts the student might have through SMS anytime, anywhere.
Online revision and tests
With a special student login, one can easily revise and practice over the Internet, at his own convenient place and time.
Early completion of syllabus for more revision time
The syllabus is scheduled as to allow enough time for the students to revise and prepare thoroughly for the exams.
To solve students’ apprehensions regarding Science Practical’s,we conduct practical sessions prior to the final Board Exams.
For Std. X students, regular tests and mock exams can be vital to their performance. With this view, students are given a fixed test schedule well in advance. The questions and marking schemes are as per the Board pattern. Printed model answer papers are given to the students in addition to feedback. Three Preliminary Exams that simulate every aspect of the board exam are conducted and feedback on the students’ performance is intimated to the parents.
For other students, weekly tests are conducted to test their learning and additionally, students are made to solve past exam papers of their respective schools.
Seminars and Workshops
Students often need some important tips before examination and such tips play a role of ‘guru mantra’. IDEAL conducts seminars and workshops by experts who not only guide students but also give them tip which adds to their scores.
Students can find important and essential books on every subject in our library, which they can use for their reference.
Focus on Revision
Lectures are conducted after the completion of the portion which focus on revision and solving the student's difficulties and this is done not only in classrooms but online too. After the completion of portion students can give online tests to gauge their preparedness.
Parent Teacher Meeting
Monthly meetings are held to discuss the progress of the child and improvement measures are suggested.
Recognizing that exam time can be stressful for students, our experienced counselor is always available to provide support helping them overcome difficulties they face in academics.